PDA

View Full Version : World bosses

allan0
04-03-2012, 07:41 PM
Lower the spawn time , we are waiting way too much for a world boss to spawn for their chrono pages; it will be nice if others gets their 100 skills too not only br/viet and chaos wich are strong factions atm.
I truly hope this is not a too hard request . :Onion62:

jonno207
05-03-2012, 09:12 AM
Yea the time of the respawn is to high. I've never even seen a worldboss yet so this is defo sumthin that needs to be fixed

barneystinson
05-03-2012, 11:12 AM
+1 hope gm do something about this as some of the people that are not in a big guild/faction and does not have many friends, do not have the chance to do world bosses to obtain chrono pages.

exaero
05-03-2012, 11:38 AM
there are plenty of worldbosses for everyone.

- Aero

las
05-03-2012, 01:38 PM
Just get 5 gallons of coffee, and stay at one world boss spot until it spawns.

allan0
05-03-2012, 04:22 PM
I'll let u do take that coup of coffe and wait for a world boss as long as u wish (\in case ur no lifer/)
Most people got a life too , plays a game for fun and they can't afford to take that coup of coffe to stay awake and waste time for a world boss.
Mayb now u understand the meaning of my sugestions, + u dont even know when the world boss spawned or if it was killed since u dont know the exactly time at wich the boss was killed, so it might past several days untill u catch one.
In case u remember this is pk server and I belive all has the right to get chrono pages for their 100 skills wich tbh is anyway a nice reward for any who have finished that hell of a culti ( talking about lv 3 fairy)

m4rshal
06-03-2012, 08:47 PM
I agree with the OP. There is no chance for the "little guy" to be able to find and kill a world boss the way it is right now.

haseothedualgunner
06-03-2012, 10:18 PM
Most people couldnt even get a WB without getting ganked by the bigger facts ijs, ive tried several times with people and just ended up getting ganked. Make another way of farming pages.

las
07-03-2012, 12:02 AM
SUCH AS....
Putting them in eldest matchmaker :D (but with more DQ than what most items have) and like half that for apoco pages.

exaero
07-03-2012, 01:56 AM
Lol, today when i finished culti, i had to get 4 pages for 100 skills, and im in Chaos but had to farm my own for a reason thats none of ur buisness.

So I went on a WB hunt, had no clue when what spawned, I soloed 3 bosses and had Raven help me with the 4th.

We got 6 pages total and I now hold the spawn times for 4 bossses.

Umadbro's?

- Aero

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

Also, learn to fking think enough to move the worldboss to a completely dif location, christ its like you all started PW this morning...

haseothedualgunner
07-03-2012, 02:31 AM
SUCH AS....
Putting them in eldest matchmaker :D (but with more DQ than what most items have) and like half that for apoco pages.
This would probably be a a good alternate way to farm pages.

las
07-03-2012, 02:38 AM
Wow. somebody supporting me for once. c:

haseothedualgunner
07-03-2012, 05:56 AM
Wow. somebody supporting me for once. c:
I dont see problem with adding pages to the matchmaker for DQ mats. Its its a good fix to the problem and people are just greedy when things are like this, my pt got ganked again nothing new. Solo'd one WB lured it somewhere else least i know the spawn time now.

allan0
07-03-2012, 11:01 AM
exaero I only have a word for u, gtfo! I don't give a sh1t on how u hold bosses.
We are not all in chaos and we not going to join a faction just for that. All people wich play pw deva and I can tell u are hundreds! need to aquire their chrono pages .
We don't have time for fighting on world bosses when their time of spawning is that big ,especially if someone own the time for them .
So one more time gtfo exaero !
Devs,owner or any GM pls do somthing about chrono pages we WANT OUR 100 SKILLS! :Onion7: :Onion96:

las
07-03-2012, 11:48 AM
exaero I only have a word for u, gtfo! I don't give a sh1t on how u hold bosses.
We are not all in chaos and we not going to join a faction just for that. All people wich play pw deva and I can tell u are hundreds! need to aquire their chrono pages .
We don't have time for fighting on world bosses when their time of spawning is that big ,especially if someone own the time for them .
Devs,owner or any GM pls do somthing about chrono pages we WANT OUR 100 SKILLS! :Onion7: :Onion96:

I understand your frustration. We Chaos are a pro people. THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO YELL AT MY FREN. <3
How about you just go ally every guild and camp out waiting for us.

rairen
07-03-2012, 11:53 AM
Allan, whether you want to believe it or not, your lack of English proves you are either not in a bigger guild, or are just trying to cause drama on the forums. Whatever your reasons, please stop. It is getting very annoying.

Also, exaero has a point. Try to catch them when someone hasn't killed and then you hold the spawn time. That way you can get pages. If you're too lazy to even try that, then maybe PW isn't for you. Ijs.

exaero
07-03-2012, 01:15 PM

I just said I did it without any help from my guild jeez, learn to read u dildoriding jizzknight

The thing is, I like the fact that its hard to get, make you feel pro i guess when u have 100 skills cuz you have to WORK FOR IT. I bet ur one of those people who want nirvana xtals in boutique aswell, G17 gear and 5.0 aps base free, and -99%ct free for psychics and ornaments have +50% hp stats etc.

Cuz thats whats gonna happen when you faggots keep crying at the dev's for free shit, lazy little hoar.

- Aero.

allan0
07-03-2012, 01:27 PM
Rairen , u call me lazy for not being able to find a boss cuz of chaos or whoever else wich already owned the time of a world boss? You mean all other people wich take their time to find a boss wich spawn once at 12 hrs ,are stupid too ?
You consider I'm lacking words to speak english? What if I do? it is not my native leanguage, ur just wasting time with this offense/insult and ur not amazing me.
You think I started this thread cuz I wanted drama? could have start it with somthing like "wtf chaos and brazilians take all world bosses and there's nothing left for me" . I belive I started kinda nice this suggestion as other suggestions too b4 u come here and claim that my sugestions are useless when Im actionally speaking in the name of more people wich unfortunately are too lazy to make a visit into the forum to suport me just to shut ur opinionated mouth.
I'll keep my swears for myself , as my threads are pointless for you, you also insignifiant for me (at this part I'll see if ur going to be the one starting a drama for telling u that u mean nothing to me, that ur a child wich got nothing to do that deny people's sugestions ) .
As for u exaero I dont expect to support my ideea since I told u to gtfo, ur as meaningless for me as rairen is.
So can we please stick to my sugestion of this thread ?
All people which think world bosses does have a big spawn time and must be lowered or must be done somthing with chrono pages in order to aquire our 100 skills too, please support me and shut the mouth of those who just came here to deny my suggestions cuz of lack of entertainment.
P.s Thx for all who supported me untill now

las
07-03-2012, 01:48 PM
I don't even think they can change world boss spawn time, I'd rather farm for it anyways.

exaero
07-03-2012, 01:57 PM
Rairen , u call me lazy for not being able to find a boss cuz of chaos or whoever else wich already owned the time of a world boss? You mean all other people wich take their time to find a boss wich spawn once at 12 hrs ,are stupid too ?
You consider I'm lacking words to speak english? What if I do? it is not my native leanguage, ur just wasting time with this offense/insult and ur not amazing me.
You think I started this thread cuz I wanted drama? could have start it with somthing like "wtf chaos and brazilians take all world bosses and there's nothing left for me" . I belive I started kinda nice this suggestion as other suggestions too b4 u come here and claim that my sugestions are useless when Im actionally speaking in the name of more people wich unfortunately are too lazy to make a visit into the forum to suport me just to shut ur opinionated mouth.
I'll keep my swears for myself , as my threads are pointless for you, you also insignifiant for me (at this part I'll see if ur going to be the one starting a drama for telling u that u mean nothing to me, that ur a child wich got nothing to do that deny people's sugestions ) .
As for u exaero I dont expect to support my ideea since I told u to gtfo, ur as meaningless for me as rairen is.
So can we please stick to my sugestion of this thread ?
All people which think world bosses does have a big spawn time and must be lowered or must be done somthing with chrono pages in order to aquire our 100 skills too, please support me and shut the mouth of those who just came here to deny my suggestions cuz of lack of entertainment.
P.s Thx for all who supported me untill now

lol are you like hitler or something?

"IF YOU SUPPORT MY RETARDED IDEAS FOR LAZY PEOPLE, POST!"

"BUT IF YOU DISLIKE IT WE SHALL THROW YOU INTO A GASCHAMBER FOR YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEAK!!!!!"

amirite SirCriesAlot?

- Aero

allan0
07-03-2012, 06:07 PM
dude (exaero) , make to both of us a favor and keep ur polluted mouth out of this thread, I'm searching for people wich really are intersted of this thread, to atract atention to devs/gms to do somthing about world bosses or chrono pages, I'm not searching for kids like you wich can only throw sh1t out of their mouth.
Thx for understanding (if u understand)

triforce
07-03-2012, 06:25 PM
I agree about the spawn time. It should be lowered. Not everyone can be on all day. Let's put it this way, say the biggest guilds go all around each day killing world bosses. They get every page from every world boss every day. They will hold all the pages selling them for extremely high prices causing a monopoly in PW. Not trying to give anyone ideas, just saying that it's where this is heading.

exaero
07-03-2012, 06:26 PM
dude (exaero) , make to both of us a favor and keep ur polluted mouth out of this thread, I'm searching for people wich really are intersted of this thread, to atract atention to devs/gms to do somthing about world bosses or chrono pages, I'm not searching for kids like you wich can only throw sh1t out of their mouth.
Thx for understanding (if u understand)

Lol bitch please, suck me up.

haseothedualgunner
07-03-2012, 07:28 PM
Your gonna deal with this on every forum i guarantee it, if it bothers you ignore it and keep on topic and dont let it get to you ijs.

partendo
07-03-2012, 07:42 PM
Plain and simple, big guilds own the place since they camp the bosses and know the respawn times, the current respawn time is enormous and as a result smaller guilds can't farm any pages, we need a more "im not a member of chaos" player friendly policy

allan0
07-03-2012, 08:12 PM
Lol someone ban/mute/restrict acces to this thread to that broke mouth pls x.x (exaero)
I just hope my opinion gonna be seen by admins because had to trade my warsong g16 and pan gu for 4 chronos QQ, and still need 2more pf...

sentinel
07-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Lol someone ban/mute/restrict acces to this thread to that broke mouth pls x.x (exaero)
I just hope my opinion gonna be seen by admins because had to trade my warsong g16 and pan gu for 4 chronos QQ, and still need 2more pf...

Let me put it this way:

Aero has played deva for ages, he's a legendary troll so your bitching is in vain, he wont get muted. Just learn to deal with it instead of asking mommy and daddy (as in the GMs) to fix your problems and defend you.

matheusaran
07-03-2012, 10:26 PM
I agree, we need to increase the spawn rates, or even put them on any unused DG. This way people who don't have much time in game (like me, I only have 3 hours daily) can get lvl 100 skills also. Not everybody here are lazy kids who doesn't have to go to school/work and stays the whole day waiting on the same spot for a single boss...

rairen
07-03-2012, 10:52 PM
Allan, shut up.

mishisan
07-03-2012, 11:10 PM
I can agree with this, smaller guilds will suffer due to larger ones having the monopoly, Decreasing spawn times will help stop large guilds holding bosses, but for players like me we are totally boned with no chance.

partendo
08-03-2012, 04:14 AM
Why don't you all stop being so rude @ allan? He made a suggestion and supported his opinion with valid arguments, and even if you play deva 10 years this doesn't mean you can rule and deny everything

alexe
08-03-2012, 04:37 AM
*cough*
Allan's ideas werent any good at all, it just outright made him look like that lazy fat ass kid.
100 skills SHOULD stay hard to get, and world bosses is the only way i can think of to make it hard enough (more like hard to keep the boss to yourself)
Farming DQ as las said could work, but should be a lot of DQ needed imo.

peachi
08-03-2012, 06:42 AM
I can't stop laughing from this thread.. LOL

shaz
08-03-2012, 07:01 AM
Peachi, you are supposed to suggest something, not to post off topic thingies that won't help anyone.

/ Put Bosses in a dungeon so noone has to complain anymore, it's the best way to solve the issue.

allan0
08-03-2012, 08:32 AM
Thanks a lot to the ones who came here to support or talk about my suggestion and not to came here like exaero or rairen just to tell me "shut up" .
P.s : thx for defending my partendo, I'm prety sure they know each other for "years" as I saw 1 guy is mentioning above about exaero; and just dislike a person which come here for drama , and the funny thing is that they call me the drama maker :Onion47: .
I like ur ideea shaz as long they will do somthing about chrono pages or world bosses, any way to make it easier for the people wich don't have the necesary time, will be nice.

sentinel
08-03-2012, 09:29 AM
Put the world bosses in a dungeon, make them uber hard to kill.

Problem solved.

rawrorz
08-03-2012, 11:03 AM
Put the world bosses in a dungeon, make them uber hard to kill.

Problem solved.
+1 My guild is begging to kill world bosses all the time but bigger guilds always kill them first and their respawn rate is just ridiculous.

exaero
08-03-2012, 11:36 AM
Lol I dont get where u got the idea of 'big guilds' owning bosses... me and Raven (TWO people) currently have 7 bosses all to ourselves, dont need a guild.

partendo
08-03-2012, 11:44 AM
Beach please, we don't care about how you solo world bosses or how you don't, we want access to an item that is supposed to be for everyone and not VIP exclusive (referring to big guilds or iplay4everondeva pple)

exaero
08-03-2012, 11:53 AM
All you need, is to NOT be a lazy little wannabe.

Dont need a guild.

Dont need OP gear.

Dont need to have played forever.

All you need, is to not be lazy, and have some IQ.

And it's not like we just have several chrono pages in our banks cuz theyre fun to look at, we actually sell them lol.

So technically it IS for everyone.

But idk about the others, I can imagine guilds like fugi etc like to just throw them at their weak members etc.

Point being, availible to everyone, if you can pay up. (:

partendo
08-03-2012, 11:55 AM
Aero, you are 5 aps right? How did u get 5 aps? opened packs untill uncanny magically apeared? cool story. And why the f are you b1thcing so much about us wanting an easier way aorund chrono pages? what's the matter? If chrono pages actually become available to us it's gonna hurt you in any way? EW. And btw, since u can solo these bosses and know the respawn times, farm 4 pages for me coz it's been a week that me and my guild can't find any, ty in advance

las
08-03-2012, 12:18 PM
You're an idiot. You can't even get canny from packs. And why would he farm for you if you were just acting like an ass to him?

exaero
08-03-2012, 12:34 PM
Actually I'm 4.0, and I have full Nirvana gear because I spent about a week farming nirvana but thats not the point, also you cant get uncanny CRYSTALS from packs.

And im being such a 'bitch' about it because everything else is basicly thrown at ur face for free, just takes some time.

Plus the 100 skills are so OP that I think they should be a challenge/expensive to get.

Whyumadhoe¿?

- Aero

sentinel
08-03-2012, 12:35 PM
Beach please

http://i39.tinypic.com/jiki7n.jpg

Delivered.

exaero
08-03-2012, 12:49 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/jiki7n.jpg

Delivered.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2u74v42.jpg

Son of a beach.

sentinel
08-03-2012, 01:14 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2u74v42.jpg

Son of a beach.

That's a big pile of little boys.

http://i42.tinypic.com/x3ivsl.jpg

river666
08-03-2012, 01:16 PM
Oh christ.

sentinel
08-03-2012, 01:17 PM
Oh christ.

Indeed. I'm back, spam inbound, dealwithit.

partendo
08-03-2012, 02:17 PM
im so gonna laugh @ you all, i was being sarcastic, i said ''cannies magically appeared'' And i'm not here to argue with anyone, i support allan's opinion and i think there should be an alternative way of farming chrono pages
if you are here to judge my suggestion then go, since no one asked you to judge or cares of ur opinion on my suggestion, end of story
and stop saying about what you do and you don't , who cares that you farmed this and that and in how many days? You need to realise games are not only for people that live in a basement and have plenty of time to play. You have what you have because you farmed 4~ hours per day for a week, not everyone has that much time to farm and even worse solo NV, or find the world bosses big guilds consume
You act like you own the place, we came here to suggest and what are you doing? Judging. If you have something to suggest go on but if ur here to judge then shut ur ignorant mouth.
if you bother to reply be mature and answer to the point of my post, since the troll scenario above just shows how immature you are,someone presents you valid arguments and all you can do is answer to my calling you a beach? ew, no...

peachi
08-03-2012, 02:28 PM
Gtfo Sent xD, and I think putting them inside an instance would be a great idea. Could be godly awesome if it will be In fb19s of the third classes.

sentinel
08-03-2012, 03:02 PM
if you are here to judge my suggestion then go, since no one asked you to judge or cares of ur opinion on my suggestion, end of story

You act like you own the place, we came here to suggest and what are you doing? Judging. If you have something to suggest go on but if ur here to judge then shut ur ignorant mouth.
if you bother to reply be mature and answer to the point of my post, since the troll scenario above just shows how immature you are,someone presents you valid arguments and all you can do is answer to my calling you a beach? ew, no...

So your point being, we only reply if we agree with you, and if we dont agree we dont say anything?
Seems reasonable.
The whole point of the forum is to DISCUSS, suggest and comment, and apparently you think its a giant wish list.

"GN PLIS GIBE FREE CRONO PAGES"

"No problem here you go, next!"

rymi
08-03-2012, 03:20 PM
i dont think theyre asking for free itens..more like an alternate way of obtaining them ;o...doesnt really sound that unreasonable ._.

sentinel
08-03-2012, 03:28 PM
i dont think theyre asking for free itens..more like an alternate way of obtaining them ;o...doesnt really sound that unreasonable ._.

I was referring to the fact that he bitches about people contradicting him. The way he puts it, if your opinion isn't the same as his, you shouldn't post.

rymi
08-03-2012, 03:32 PM
I was referring to the fact that he bitches about people contradicting him. The way he puts it, if your opinion isn't the same as his, you shouldn't post.

well that part your right, its a forum after all so ofc everyone may or may not agree with one another, thats a given, just like it is irl debating ^_^;

but as for the actual topic itself..i agree with the thought of an alternate way, but like others said even so it still shouldnt be like..mega easy...those 100 skills arent a joke ;o

tharm001
08-03-2012, 04:03 PM
Spwan rate stays the same, lower the drop rate of the page. Make two to four pages as the reward for the 4th map instead of the belt(untradable or drop) so people don't just sell them in page for more price than selling in 100 skill book.
(this is the best way to prevent big guild farming the wb, and everyone can get their own 100 skill which u need to finish the 4th map culti anyways)

partendo
08-03-2012, 04:36 PM
Got you there sentinel, i dont mind you expressing your opinion, but i do mind you judging my suggestion with invalid arguments. Rymi just prooved you an ignorant fool that cant read. We never asked fo free pages, we asked for alternative farming ways. Eat this

las
08-03-2012, 04:44 PM
Got you there sentinel, i dont mind you expressing your opinion, but i do mind you judging my suggestion with invalid arguments. Rynmi just prooved you an ignorant fool that cant read. We never asked fo free pages, we asked for alternative farming ways

Instead of all of you being critisistic, judgemental douchebags, You could STICK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND. Seems everybody has to say one small thing that doesn't seem like something but is shit talking. I mean, I do it too, but not subtly like a sarcastic asshole. Example 1- Look at the other world bosses post.

sentinel
08-03-2012, 04:49 PM
Got you there sentinel, i dont mind you expressing your opinion, but i do mind you judging my suggestion with invalid arguments. Rymi just prooved you an ignorant fool that cant read. We never asked fo free pages, we asked for alternative farming ways. Eat this

Funny, I was assured that most people here have a brainpower bigger than a 3 year old's.
Seems I was mistaken. If you want to take everything you read literally go ahead, lol.

partendo
08-03-2012, 04:50 PM
Read the whole topic then answer justin bieber

sentinel
08-03-2012, 04:52 PM
Read the whole topic then answer justin bieber

/facepalm

10chars

las
08-03-2012, 05:12 PM
First of all, idiot, leave the trolling to the trolls. I bet you though that comment was hilarious. Every sumbass who tries to insult me says that. Try harder. And i did read the whole topic, this was about changing the spawn time of worls bosses, and i just suggested making them farmable. I think you're just mad because you're probably a shit pw player and just try to insult people. The only people who should be allowed to troll on here are me, Sentinel, Raven, Aero, and the occasional Gary. (Although he trolls more in game than anything.)

bryanek
08-03-2012, 05:17 PM
First of all, idiot, leave the trolling to the trolls. I bet you though that comment was hilarious. Every sumbass who tries to insult me says that. Try harder. And i did read the whole topic, this was about changing the spawn time of worls bosses, and i just suggested making them farmable. I think you're just mad because you're probably a shit pw player and just try to insult people. The only people who should be allowed to troll on here are me, Sentinel, Raven, Aero, and the occasional Gary. (Although he trolls more in game than anything.)

And no, noone of you are allowed to troll, patrick >.<

sentinel
08-03-2012, 05:19 PM
And no, noone of you are allowed to troll patrick >.<

And no, none of you are allowed to troll, Patrick. >.<*

Fixed.

Feel like acting like a smartass again? :3

las
08-03-2012, 05:54 PM

Fixed.

Ily fren. And Bryan I'm on my iPod in english this keyboard sucks.

bryanek
08-03-2012, 05:59 PM

Fixed.

Whatevaaaa

exaero
08-03-2012, 06:05 PM
Sweet, I have the power to start flame wars.

BOW DOWN FOR THE GOD OF THIS SERVER.

naw but jokes aside, it really is sad when these mamaguevos get mad if you dont agree to their suggestions to make everything obtainable in seconds.

And you dont have to be living in a basement to be pro at gaming, maybe the only reason we can play more than you is cuz we arent 40 years old and stll playing games and complaining when it takes more than 5minutes to get OP items.

Also I would like to thank whoever stood up for me in this post.

War has been won.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2z6ys21.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

PS: Bryan if you unban my old forum acc I'll take my signature down. <3

bryanek
08-03-2012, 06:12 PM
Sweet, I have the power to start flame wars.

BOW DOWN FOR THE GOD OF THIS SERVER.

naw but jokes aside, it really is sad when these mamaguevos get mad if you dont agree to their suggestions to make everything obtainable in seconds.

And you dont have to be living in a basement to be pro at gaming, maybe the only reason we can play more than you is cuz we arent 40 years old and stll playing games and complaining when it takes more than 5minutes to get OP items.

Also I would like to thank whoever stood up for me in this post.

War has been won.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2z6ys21.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

PS: Bryan if you unban my old forum acc I'll take my signature down. <3

U take it down + u promise not to troll / insult / flame or basically not to break any forum rule and ill unban it

deal? lol

exaero
08-03-2012, 06:14 PM
U take it down + u promise not to troll / insult / flame or basically not to break any forum rule and ill unban it

deal? lol

we may have different views on the meaning of 'trolling'

But deal.

bryanek
08-03-2012, 06:23 PM
Didnt know u gonna accept my deal xD

Not gonna unban it anyways! Jajajaja <3

exaero
08-03-2012, 06:29 PM
ok sig comes back up! jajaja

triforce
08-03-2012, 06:29 PM
You guys remind me of my dumbass dog. You throw her a toy she'll be all over it, 5 seconds later throw another toy right beside her and she'll forget completely about the toy she WAS playing with and go after that one. Little puppies with ADHD that's all you are. This is my crude way of saying, let's stay on topic eh?

sentinel
08-03-2012, 06:38 PM
You guys remind me of my dumbass dog. You throw her a toy she'll be all over it, 5 seconds later throw another toy right beside her and she'll forget completely about the toy she WAS playing with and go after that one. Little puppies with ADHD that's all you are. This is my crude way of saying, let's stay on topic eh?

Good point, let's stay on topic.

Brazil once had the highest deforestation rate in the world and as of 2005 still has the largest area of forest removed annually.[1] Since 1970, over 600,000 square kilometers (230,000 sq mi) of Amazon rainforest have been destroyed. In 2001, the Amazon was approximately 5.4 million square kilometres, which is only 87% of the Amazon’s original state.[2] Rainforests have decreased in size primarily due to deforestation. Despite reductions in the rate of deforestation in the last ten years, the Amazon Rainforest will be reduced by 40% by 2030 at the current rate.[3] Between May 2000 and August 2006, Brazil lost nearly 150,000 square kilometres of forest, an area larger than that of Greece. According to the Living Planet Report 2010, deforestation is continuing at an alarming rate, but at the CBD 9th Conference 67 ministers signed up to help achieve zero net deforestation by 2020.[4]

AAAS i was saying

Power generation and distribution

Generating capacity

Electricity production in China by source. Compare: The fully completed Three Gorges dam will contribute about 100 TWh of generation per year.
thermofossil
hydroelectric
nuclear
Power generation is managed by China Yangtze Power, a listed subsidiary of China Three Gorges Corporation (CTGC) — a Central Enterprise SOE administered by SASAC. The Three Gorges Dam is the world’s largest capacity hydroelectric power station with twenty-nine 700 MW turbines and a total capacity of 20,300 MW. Eventually, it will have 32 generators: 30 main generators, each with a capacity of 700 MW, and two plant power generators, each with capacity of 50 MW, making a total capacity of 22,500 MW.[2] Among those 32 generators, 14 are installed in the north side of the dam, 12 in the south side, and the remaining six in the underground power plant in the mountain south of the dam. The expected annual electricity generation will be over 100 TWh.[27]
Generators
The main generators weigh about 6,000 tonnes each and are designed to produce more than 700 MW of power. The designed head of the generator is 80.6 meters (264 ft). The flow rate varies between 600–950 cubic metres per second (21,000–34,000 cu ft/s) depending on the head available. The greater the head, the less water needed to reach full power. Three Gorges uses Francis turbines. Turbine diameter is 9.7/10.4 m (VGS design/Alstom's design) and rotation speed is 75 revolutions per minute. Rated power is 778 MVA, with a maximum of 840 MVA and a power factor of 0.9. The generator produces electrical power at 20 kV. The outer diameter of the generator stator is 21.4/20.9 m. The inner diameter is 18.5/18.8 m. The stator, the biggest of its kind, is 3.1/3 m in height. Bearing load is 5050/5500 tonnes. Average efficiency is over 94%, and reaches 96.5%.[28][29]

Three Gorges Dam Francis turbine
The generators are manufactured by two joint ventures. One of them includes Alstom, ABB Group, Kvaerner, and the Chinese company Haerbin Motor. The other includes Voith, General Electric, Siemens (abbreviated as VGS), and the Chinese company Oriental Motor. The technology transfer agreement was signed together with the contract. Most of the generators are water-cooled. Some newer ones are air-cooled, which are simpler in design and manufacture and are easier to maintain.[30]
Generator installation progress
The 14 north side generators are in operation. The first (No. 2) started on July 10, 2003. The north side became completely operational September 7, 2005 with the implementation of generator No. 9. Full power (9,800 MW) was only reached on October 18, 2006 after the water level reached 156 m.[31]
The 12 south side generators are also in operation. No. 22 began operation on June 11, 2007 and No. 15 started up on October 30, 2008.[3] The sixth (No. 17) began operation on December 18, 2007, raising capacity to 14.1 GW, finally surpassing Itaipu (14.0 GW), to become the world's largest hydropower plant by capacity.[32][33][34][35]
Testing on the last six generators in the underground power house began in April 2011 and the first four were operational by the end of the year. The remaining two are expected to be online by May 2012. When operational, the dam will have reached its maximum installed capacity.[5][36][37][38]
Output milestones

Three Gorges Dam annual power output

Yangtze River flow rate comparing to the dam intake capacity
By August 16, 2011, the plant had generated 500 TWh of electricity.[39][40] In July 2008 it generated 10.3 TWh of electricity, its first month over 10 TWh.[41] On June 30, 2009, after the river flow rate increased to over 24,000 m3, all 28 generators were switched on, producing only 16,100 MW because the head available during flood season is insufficient.[42] During an August 2009 flood, the plant first reached its maximum output for a short period.[43]
During the November to May dry season, power output is limited by the river's flow rate, as seen in the diagrams on the right. When there is enough flow, power output is limited by plant generating capacity. The maximum power-output curves were calculated based on the average flow rate at the dam site, assuming the water level is 175 m and the plant gross efficiency is 90.15%. The actual power output in 2008 was obtained based on the monthly electricity sent to the grid.[44][45]
The Three Gorges Dam reached its design-maximum reservoir water level of 175 m (574 ft) for the first time on October 26, 2010, in which the intended annual power-generation capacity of 84.7 TWh was realized.[20]

triforce
08-03-2012, 06:48 PM

Brazil once had the highest deforestation rate in the world and as of 2005 still has the largest area of forest removed annually.[1] Since 1970, over 600,000 square kilometers (230,000 sq mi) of Amazon rainforest have been destroyed. In 2001, the Amazon was approximately 5.4 million square kilometres, which is only 87% of the Amazon’s original state.[2] Rainforests have decreased in size primarily due to deforestation. Despite reductions in the rate of deforestation in the last ten years, the Amazon Rainforest will be reduced by 40% by 2030 at the current rate.[3] Between May 2000 and August 2006, Brazil lost nearly 150,000 square kilometres of forest, an area larger than that of Greece. According to the Living Planet Report 2010, deforestation is continuing at an alarming rate, but at the CBD 9th Conference 67 ministers signed up to help achieve zero net deforestation by 2020.[4]

AAAS i was saying

Generating capacity

Electricity production in China by source. Compare: The fully completed Three Gorges dam will contribute about 100 TWh of generation per year.
thermofossil
hydroelectric
nuclear
Power generation is managed by China Yangtze Power, a listed subsidiary of China Three Gorges Corporation (CTGC) — a Central Enterprise SOE administered by SASAC. The Three Gorges Dam is the world’s largest capacity hydroelectric power station with twenty-nine 700 MW turbines and a total capacity of 20,300 MW. Eventually, it will have 32 generators: 30 main generators, each with a capacity of 700 MW, and two plant power generators, each with capacity of 50 MW, making a total capacity of 22,500 MW.[2] Among those 32 generators, 14 are installed in the north side of the dam, 12 in the south side, and the remaining six in the underground power plant in the mountain south of the dam. The expected annual electricity generation will be over 100 TWh.[27]
Generators
The main generators weigh about 6,000 tonnes each and are designed to produce more than 700 MW of power. The designed head of the generator is 80.6 meters (264 ft). The flow rate varies between 600–950 cubic metres per second (21,000–34,000 cu ft/s) depending on the head available. The greater the head, the less water needed to reach full power. Three Gorges uses Francis turbines. Turbine diameter is 9.7/10.4 m (VGS design/Alstom's design) and rotation speed is 75 revolutions per minute. Rated power is 778 MVA, with a maximum of 840 MVA and a power factor of 0.9. The generator produces electrical power at 20 kV. The outer diameter of the generator stator is 21.4/20.9 m. The inner diameter is 18.5/18.8 m. The stator, the biggest of its kind, is 3.1/3 m in height. Bearing load is 5050/5500 tonnes. Average efficiency is over 94%, and reaches 96.5%.[28][29]

The generators are manufactured by two joint ventures. One of them includes Alstom, ABB Group, Kvaerner, and the Chinese company Haerbin Motor. The other includes Voith, General Electric, Siemens (abbreviated as VGS), and the Chinese company Oriental Motor. The technology transfer agreement was signed together with the contract. Most of the generators are water-cooled. Some newer ones are air-cooled, which are simpler in design and manufacture and are easier to maintain.[30]
The 14 north side generators are in operation. The first (No. 2) started on July 10, 2003. The north side became completely operational September 7, 2005 with the implementation of generator No. 9. Full power (9,800 MW) was only reached on October 18, 2006 after the water level reached 156 m.[31]
The 12 south side generators are also in operation. No. 22 began operation on June 11, 2007 and No. 15 started up on October 30, 2008.[3] The sixth (No. 17) began operation on December 18, 2007, raising capacity to 14.1 GW, finally surpassing Itaipu (14.0 GW), to become the world's largest hydropower plant by capacity.[32][33][34][35]
Testing on the last six generators in the underground power house began in April 2011 and the first four were operational by the end of the year. The remaining two are expected to be online by May 2012. When operational, the dam will have reached its maximum installed capacity.[5][36][37][38]
Output milestones

By August 16, 2011, the plant had generated 500 TWh of electricity.[39][40] In July 2008 it generated 10.3 TWh of electricity, its first month over 10 TWh.[41] On June 30, 2009, after the river flow rate increased to over 24,000 m3, all 28 generators were switched on, producing only 16,100 MW because the head available during flood season is insufficient.[42] During an August 2009 flood, the plant first reached its maximum output for a short period.[43]
During the November to May dry season, power output is limited by the river's flow rate, as seen in the diagrams on the right. When there is enough flow, power output is limited by plant generating capacity. The maximum power-output curves were calculated based on the average flow rate at the dam site, assuming the water level is 175 m and the plant gross efficiency is 90.15%. The actual power output in 2008 was obtained based on the monthly electricity sent to the grid.[44][45]
The Three Gorges Dam reached its design-maximum reservoir water level of 175 m (574 ft) for the first time on October 26, 2010, in which the intended annual power-generation capacity of 84.7 TWh was realized.[20]

lol I meant the topic of this specific thread. I suppose I should've been more descriptive. Kind of walked into that. Regardless, it's already been established that SOME (not all) of the community in this thread displaying their concern for the world boss issues, are not lazy but cannot find the time in the day that is convenient for them to kill world bosses because of their real life situations such as, work, school, you know the things that actually matter more than this game. Even though the significance of this game pales in comparison to that of the examples listed previously, everyone likes to have fun and a game is supposed to be fun, what fun is it though if the option to get endgame skills are completely out of the question due to their circumstances. Once again this is not about being lazy, it's about time convenience.

sentinel
08-03-2012, 06:54 PM
lol I meant the topic of this specific thread. I suppose I should've been more descriptive. Kind of walked into that. Regardless, it's already been established that SOME (not all) of the community in this thread displaying their concern for the world boss issues, are not lazy but cannot find the time in the day that is convenient for them to kill world bosses because of their real life situations such as, work, school, you know the things that actually matter more than this game. Even though the significance of this game pales in comparison to that of the examples listed previously, everyone likes to have fun and a game is supposed to be fun, what fun is it though if the option to get endgame skills are completely out of the question due to their circumstances. Once again this is not about being lazy, it's about time convenience.

Nah, no matter what you'd have said, i would still have pasted ridiculous amounts of random text.

asdqwert
08-03-2012, 07:19 PM
you guys mad

allan0
09-03-2012, 07:57 AM
exaero : And im being such a 'bitch' about it because everything else is basicly thrown at ur face for free, just takes some time.
----->>>
partendo : You need to realise games are not only for people that live in a basement and have plenty of time to play
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sentinel : "GN PLIS GIBE FREE CRONO PAGES"

las : And i did read the whole topic, this was about changing the spawn time of worls bosses.

Thanks for answering him las
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
triforce : let's stay on topic eh?

He says " sentinel : Good point, let's stay on topic. " , but still he is the one spaming the thread which I had started it with his useless stories about br people (sry if I mistaken I haven't even bothered to read all that sh1t, 1 thing I knew sure, it is not about WORLD BOSSES or CHRONO PAGES)
People wich know each other by verry long time and play deva by long b4 the 1.4.5 appeared simply came here cuz they are a team and they think if everything is harder they can own the game (I saw that above too in a different explication, sry if I kind of repeat)
Once again gonna say it for all who's only purpose was only to come here and b1tching around : - This thread is for lowering the spawn time of world bosses or just make a easier way for chrono pages (and when I say easier I don't mean free or really easy) for people to get their skills too .
p.s : to the main reply I said above, u can take many suggestions I have read in this thread, like adding bosses in dungeons (wich was 1 of them) , if want to hear about the others read all the thread .

rairen
10-03-2012, 10:49 AM
Or close it. It's just another lazy player that can't think for himself. Needs training wheels To get from A to B.

hei
10-03-2012, 11:14 AM
lmao rairen i think you stalk allan0 on forum, and whenever he posts you need to post right after with some insults or w.e
+1 to this thread, world bosses' spawn time should be reduced to like 1 spawn per 1-3 hours

haseothedualgunner
10-03-2012, 11:51 AM
Spawn time should only be lowered and sick of these damn kids on forum who overreact to posts close this thread they always go off topic on forums. and i find rairen amusing ijs o.o

allan0
10-03-2012, 06:58 PM
Lol now I know that she/he really undertook to make fun of people.
I had a sv of cabal, on which I was admin (by admin I do not mean owner and the right hand of owner)
- I resigned after 2 years cuz of being bored and tired of work
- if I had such members on forum like him/her she was long ip baned by now for making fun of people (sry rairen is the true about u, you need to find another job)
P.s : b4 replying go get more friends to jerk around ,but at last please leave a reply referring to the thread ,thx =) .

las
11-03-2012, 12:30 AM
las : And i did read the whole topic, this was about changing the spawn time of worls bosses.

Thanks for answering him las
Answering who? o.o I cba to go back and find what i posted LOL. and btw, Rairen doesn't stalk anybody but me raven and aero on the forums. so stfu. Allan isn't worth it.
Oh and I agree with haseothedualgunner

exaero
11-03-2012, 03:43 AM

AAAS i was saying

Generating capacity

thermofossil
hydroelectric
nuclear
Generators

Output milestones

I actually watched a documentary about Brazil's power supply today. It was vEry informative, and then u post thiS nao, its just awesome. o:

rairen
11-03-2012, 04:54 AM
Nah, but honestly, I look at all these posts and just bang my head against the nearest wall, hoping to lose my memory of reading it.

misteryo3
11-03-2012, 08:58 AM
Deal ladies( and all others who dont know how to play a MMO),
a little advice here. Farm what you can farm and pay for what you cant farm.
Ex: farm canny/rap - use em to buy your chrono pages.

allan0
11-03-2012, 09:12 AM
rairen : hoping to lose my memory of reading it.
=) you won't have that luck I belive.
Las I'm not to sure if u told me to stfu or to rairen or someone else, but if so I belive i don't diserve it.

sentinel
11-03-2012, 09:59 AM
I actually watched a documentary about Brazil's power supply today. It was vEry informative, and then u post thiS nao, its just awesome. o:

Actually, the first part is about deforestation in Brazil, and the second part is about the Three Gorges Dam on the Yangtze river in China. You must have confused this dam with the Itaipu Dam in Brazil.