Maintenance is now complete! Manual patches 87-89.cup
are available for download or run your auto-patcher.
- Fixed war avatars once more, unlevelable
- you can now stack war avatars
- fixed a bow
- fixed donation crafts
- fixed exp/drop/sp rate
- fixed the real donation decomposing
- fixed lack of soulforce on donation gear (Belt now gives +4000 soulforce)
- barbarians can no longer use fists & Claws
- added workaround for Donation Armor Decomposing
Hello, folks old and folks new!
The current update will be covering new weapon fashion, as some of you might have requested earlier. In total, there have been 37 new weapon fashion skins added for both male and females. These will contain the 'new' 1.5.1 weapons as skin, the G15 dark red weapons, R9 weapons, some weapons that PW has never used before and some other iconic weapons for you to use!
Aside from the free weapon skins, there will be new custom weapons available from the attendant NPC. They cost as much as the custom Black Lunate does, so work your bums off in automatic events! They are as followed:
Dragon's bane - Psychic orb
Grief and Sorrow - Assassin daggers
Behemoth - Archer bow
Devastator - One handed short weapon
Death - Scythe, one handed long weapon
They are all displayed in the Update image
- fixed a crafting bug wich made certain 3rd cast armors uncraftable
- Moved 3rd cast recrafting to the Rising Dawn Forge
- Want to browse the forum ingame? now you can
- added a ingame forum browser
# for a detailed description on how to use it, read: Browser Instructions
- Donation Crystals have been renamed to DC Exchange Ticket
- added a option to the Eldest Matchmaker to create DC with the Exchange Tickets
- Added a new Donation Crystal, this one is account bound.
- You can now decompose Donation Armors back to DC
What does this mean? simple
once you donate, you will recieve a DC Exchange Ticket. this one may be sold, thrashed,traded or whatever you want to do with it.
OR, you can use it to make a actual Donation Crystal. however from here on out they will be account bound. this means once you make them, there is no going back. its bound to that account.
It allows you to make Devastation Armors on that account, or decompose those armors back to DC. So if you have more then 1 character you can use swap donation armors across those chars.
But, as said above. you can no longer trade these new DC's.